Monday, August 8, 2011

THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM

It's been a long while since I've updated this blog, but I've been hard at work rewriting my book and haven't polished any of my short stories enough to post.  Fantastically, I am again a quarter-finalist in the Nicholls fellowship in screenwriting for something I wrote called..."The Mourning Star."  Hopefully it'll be a semi-finalist (or finalist...) like my script, "Heather" was three years ago.  Time will tell.

Anywho, I wanted to post the link to the trailer of the funniest script I've ever read..."The Knights of Badassdom."  The film assembled at great cast and looks pretty hilarious and I wanted to publicly support it.

LARPing may be the funniest thing that people do seriously.  And now there's a movie about it.

Natch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnQ9Vp4fV4I&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment